Spring JMS (Java Message Service) is a powerful mechanism to integrate in distributed system.
ActiveMq is a Java Open Source, it is simple JMS solution for concurrent, consumers and producers architecture in integrated development.
The tutorial will guide you how to build a simple application with Spring JMS, ActiveMQ.
– Apache Artemis – How to produce/consume JMS messages with SpringBoot Artemis applications.
– ActiveMQ – How to create a SpringBoot ActiveMQ Response Management application by @SendTo annotation
– How to start Spring Apache Kafka Application with SpringBoot
– Spring Jms ActiveMq – How to send Java object messages to ActiveMQ server (specially with Bi-Directional relationship Java objects)
– ActiveMq – How to work with Spring JMS ActiveMq Topic (Publisher-Subcribers pattern) using SpringBoot