In the article Firebase Cloud Messaging – How to Subscribe TOPIC & Receive Messages | Android, we have created an Android App that can subscribe/unsubscribe specific TOPIC and receive Message Data, but we used Firebase Notification Console GUI to generate Notification. Today, we’re gonna look at way to create a Spring Boot Application Server that can make message and push notification to Android Client via Firebase.
Related Post: Firebase Cloud Messaging – XMPP Server example to receive Upstream Messages | Spring Integration
[Continue reading…] “Firebase Cloud Messaging – Spring Server to Push Notification Example | Spring Boot”
In the previous post, we had learned how to create a Spring Data Rest application, and use Postman to navigate arround restAPIs. Are there any tools good for interacting with Spring Data Rest application? -> Yes, Hal Browser is an useful tool for development by using it to follow the restfulAPIs, modify and create a new resource. So in the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach shows how to use Hal Browser with Spring Data Rest.
– How to access MySQL database with Spring Data Rest application
– Spring Data Rest – How to create a RestAPIs with JPA One-to-Many relational entities | SpringBoot + MySql + HAL Browser
[Continue reading…] “How to use HAL Browser with Spring Data Rest | SpringBoot + MySQL”
Json Infinite Recursion is one of the most common problems when we serialize Java objects which having Bidirectional-Relationships. So in the tutorial JavaSampleApproach will guide you how to smoothly handle the problems with Jackson annotations:
– Jackson to convert Java Object to/from Json String
– Integrate Spring RestAPIs with @JsonView
– How to use @JsonView to serialize/de-serialize and customize JSON format from Java Object
[Continue reading…] “How to resolve Json Infinite Recursion problem when working with Jackson”
In the previous post, We had learned how to use
@JsonView to serialize/de-serialize Java objects. Now we go to next step, JavaSampleApproach shows you how to integrate Spring RestAPIs with
@JsonView to customize views and resolve infinity loop problem.
– How to use @JsonView to serialize/de-serialize and customize JSON format from Java Object.
– How to resolve Json Infinite Recursion problems when working with Jackson
[Continue reading…] “Integrate Spring RestAPIs with @JsonView”
In the past post, we had learned how to work with MongoDB by MongoOperations which supports a set of standard APIs to manipulate data. So in the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will show a powerful tool SpringData MongoRepository with flexible and more complex APIs to interact with MongoDB.
– Spring MongoOperations to access MongoDB
– How to build SpringBoot MongoDb RestfulApi
– SpringData MongoDB GridFsTemplate to save, retrieve, delete binary files (Image, Text files)
[Continue reading…] “How to use SpringData MongoRepository to interact with MongoDB”