The tutorial shows you how to use Spring JDBC Template to access & manipulate database (Postgres DB) with Spring Boot.
Spring JPA Web support ships by a module for convenient programming with repository model.
– A DomainClassConverter helps to resolve an repository instance from request parameters or path variables.
– HandlerMethodArgumentResolver is helper for resolving Pageable and Sort instances from request parameters.
Apache Log4j2 is an upgrade to Log4j that provides significant improvements over its predecessor, Log4j 1.x, and provides many of the improvements available in Logback while fixing some inherent problems in Logback’s architecture.The tutorial will introduce way to configure Log4j2 with Spring Boot
Procrun is a set of applications that allow Windows users to wrap (mostly) Java applications (e.g. Tomcat) as a Windows service. The service can be set to automatically start when the machine boots and will continue to run with no user logged onto the machine.
The tutorial will guide you how to create a Windows Service for Spring Boot Application by Procrun.
Aspect-Oriented Programming (AOP) helps us cut across many methods, objects and type within the application without embedding it in the business logic. With Spring AOP and AspectJ, you can add additional behaviour to existing code without modifying the code itself.
The tutorial guides you how to work with Spring AOP and AspectJ using Spring Boot.
Many business operations need to process with batch job for critical environment. Spring Batch is a lightweight framework to boot the batch application. The tutorial will guide you how to start with Spring Batch using Spring Boot.
– How to start with Spring Batch using Spring Boot – XML Config
– How to use Intercepting Job Execution in Spring Batch
– How to use Spring Batch Restartable Function
– Spring Batch – Programmatic Flow Decision
– How to import CSV data to PostgreSQL Database using Spring Batch Job
– How to configure Spring Batch Step for restart
– How to use Spring Batch Late Binding – Step Scope & Job Scope
– Spring Batch Partition for Scaling & Parallel Processing
In tradition approach, implementing Data Access Layer makes lots of boilerplate code. Spring JPA is a part of Spring Data, helps us improve our codes and reduce efforts for development and maintenance. Spring JPA supports us the ways to write interface for repositories and custom finder methods, the implementation will be done automatically by Spring Framework.
The tutorial shows you how to use Spring JPA with PostgreSQL using Spring Boot.
Spring JMS (Java Message Service) is a powerful mechanism to integrate in distributed system.
ActiveMq is a Java Open Source, it is simple JMS solution for concurrent, consumers and producers architecture in integrated development.
The tutorial will guide you how to build a simple application with Spring JMS, ActiveMQ.
– How to create Spring RabbitMQ Producer/Consumer application with SpringBoot
– How to start Spring Apache Kafka Application with SpringBoot
– Spring JMS – Explicitly Configure Spring ActiveMQ ConnectionFactory | SpringBoot
– Spring Jms ActiveMq – How to send Java object messages to ActiveMQ server (specially with Bi-Directional relationship Java objects)
– ActiveMq – How to work with Spring JMS ActiveMq Topic (Publisher-Subcribers pattern) using SpringBoot
Performance is a big problem in software development. And Caching is one solution to speed up system. The tutorial will guide you how to start with Spring Cache using Spring Boot.
Spring Form Submission to PostgreSQL – Spring Boot
The tutorial will introduce you how to submit a web form to PostgreSQL database.
Infinispan cache is a distributed in-memory key/value data store, it is a excellent cache for software system.The tutorial will guide you how to start with Infinispan by Spring Boot for making a caching solution.
Spring Framework provides a mechanism for scheduling purpose: Spring Scheduler. The tutorial will introduce about how to schedule tasks with Spring.