Neo4j is a highly scalable, native graph database. Spring Data supports Spring Neo4J for Graph Database: annotated POJOs, SD-Repositories and Neo4j-Template.
Tutorial will guides you how to work with Spring Neo4j.
[Continue reading…] “Spring Neo4J”
Spring JPA Web support ships by a module for convenient programming with repository model.
– A DomainClassConverter helps to resolve an repository instance from request parameters or path variables.
– HandlerMethodArgumentResolver is helper for resolving Pageable and Sort instances from request parameters.
[Continue reading…] “Spring JPA Web Support”
In tradition approach, implementing Data Access Layer makes lots of boilerplate code. Spring JPA is a part of Spring Data, helps us improve our codes and reduce efforts for development and maintenance. Spring JPA supports us the ways to write interface for repositories and custom finder methods, the implementation will be done automatically by Spring Framework.
The tutorial shows you how to use Spring JPA with PostgreSQL using Spring Boot.
– How to use Spring JPA MySQL | Spring Boot
– Spring JPA + PostgreSQL + AngularJS example | Spring Boot
– How to use Spring JPA MariaDB | Spring Boot
– Angular 4 + Spring JPA + PostgreSQL example | Angular 4 Http Client – Spring Boot RestApi Server
[Continue reading…] “How to use Spring JPA with PostgreSQL | Spring Boot”
Spring Form Submission to PostgreSQL – Spring Boot
The tutorial will introduce you how to submit a web form to PostgreSQL database.
[Continue reading…] “Spring Form Submission to PostgreSQL – Spring Boot”
Infinispan cache is a distributed in-memory key/value data store, it is a excellent cache for software system.The tutorial will guide you how to start with Infinispan by Spring Boot for making a caching solution.
– How to start Embedded Gemfire Application with SpringBoot
– How to create a SpringBoot Gemfire RestfulApi
[Continue reading…] “Infinispan Cache Solution | Spring Cache | Spring Boot”