Kotlin Tutorial will cover many aspects of programming using Kotlin Language.
– Kotlin is the programming language that targets the Java platform.
– Kotlin is concise, safe, pragmatic, and focused on interoperability with Java code. It can be used almost everywhere Java is used today: from server-side development to Android applications, and much more.
– Kotlin works great with all existing Java libraries/frameworks and runs with the same level of performance as Java.
I. Basic Practice
Property & Method
- Java Static Method equivalent in Kotlin
- Lazy Initialization Example
- Delegated Property – Observable Property
- Sort List of Objects with Comparator Example
- Sort List of Objects with Comparable Example
- Convert comma-separated String into List & List into one String
- Kotlin sum() and sumBy() method for List, Map of Objects example
- Kotlin Partition method – split List, Map of Objects example
- Kotlin Fold Example
Files – I/O
II. Design Pattern
III. Kotlin Spring
- Kotlin HelloWorld with SpringBoot + Maven + SpringToolSuite
- @RestController – How to build a SpringBoot Kotlin RESTful Web Service
- Spring JPA + Postgresql | Spring Boot Example
- Kotlin Spring MVC RequestMapping RESTful APIs with @GetMapping, @PostMapping, @PutMapping, @DeleteMapping | SpringBoot Example
- Kotlin SpringBoot JQuery Ajax POST/GET requests
- Kotlin SpringJPA One-to-One relationship
- Kotlin SpringJPA Hibernate One-To-Many relationship
- Kotlin SpringJPA Many-To-Many relationship