For convenience way to debug output data in development with human-readable output format, JavaSampleApproach shows you how to enable Json pretty-print of Jackson library.
– RabbitMq – How to create Spring RabbitMq Publish/Subcribe pattern with SpringBoot
– RabbitMQ – How to create Spring RabbitMQ Producer/Consumer applications with SpringBoot
– SpringBoot RabbitMQ Topic Exchange
– SpringBoot RabbitMq Headers Exchange
The previous Spring ActiveMQ tutorials, We had learned How to produce and consume JMS messages with String format and configure Explicity ActiveMq ConnectionFactory. But How to send Java object messages to ActiveMQ server? With the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will show you how to produce/consume Java object messages with Spring JMS ActiveMq for both case: normal Java objects and complex Java objects with Bi-directional relationship.
– How to use Spring JMS with ActiveMQ – JMS Consumer and JMS Producer | Spring Boot
– ActiveMq – Explicitly configure Spring ActiveMq ConnectionFactory with SpringBoot
– How to resolve Json Infinite Recursion problem when working with Jackson
– ActiveMq – How to work with Spring JMS ActiveMq Topic (Publisher-Subcribers pattern) using SpringBoot
Json Infinite Recursion is one of the most common problems when we serialize Java objects which having Bidirectional-Relationships. So in the tutorial JavaSampleApproach will guide you how to smoothly handle the problems with Jackson annotations:
– Jackson to convert Java Object to/from Json String
– Integrate Spring RestAPIs with @JsonView
– How to use @JsonView to serialize/de-serialize and customize JSON format from Java Object
In the previous post, We had learned how to use
@JsonView to serialize/de-serialize Java objects. Now we go to next step, JavaSampleApproach shows you how to integrate Spring RestAPIs with
@JsonView to customize views and resolve infinity loop problem.
In the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach shows you how to use the
@JsonView annotation of Jackson library to serialize/de-serialize Java objects and customize the fields of JSON view.
The tutorial will guide you how to use Jackson for converting Java object to Json and vice-versa.
– Gson for converting Java Object to/from Json
– How to convert Java Object into/from XML – with Castor & Spring Boot
– How to use @JsonView to serialize/de-serialize and customize JSON format from Java Object.