Solr powers the search with highly reliable, centralized configuration, scalablility and more for heavily-trafficked websites and applications. So in the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will show how to create a Spring Data Solr application with SpringBoot.
– How to start SpringBoot ElasticSearch using Spring Data
[Continue reading…] “Apache Solr – How to start Spring Data Solr with SpringBoot”
In the past post, we had learned how to work with MongoDB by MongoOperations which supports a set of standard APIs to manipulate data. So in the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will show a powerful tool SpringData MongoRepository with flexible and more complex APIs to interact with MongoDB.
– Spring MongoOperations to access MongoDB
– How to build SpringBoot MongoDb RestfulApi
– SpringData MongoDB GridFsTemplate to save, retrieve, delete binary files (Image, Text files)
– Angular 4 + Spring Boot + MongoDB CRUD example
[Continue reading…] “How to use SpringData MongoRepository to interact with MongoDB”
Spring Data REST provides a mechanics for creating and retrieving an Object from Gemfire storage.
In the article, JavaSampleApproach will introduce you how to create a Gemfire RestfulAPI.
– How to start Embedded Gemfire Application with SpringBoot
– Infinispan Cache Solution | Spring Cache | Spring Boot
[Continue reading…] “How to create a SpringBoot Gemfire RestfulApi”