In the previous post, We had learned how to use
@JsonView to serialize/de-serialize Java objects. Now we go to next step, JavaSampleApproach shows you how to integrate Spring RestAPIs with
@JsonView to customize views and resolve infinity loop problem.
– How to use @JsonView to serialize/de-serialize and customize JSON format from Java Object.
– How to resolve Json Infinite Recursion problems when working with Jackson
[Continue reading…] “Integrate Spring RestAPIs with @JsonView”
In the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will show you way to create a SpringBoot XML REST Service.
[Continue reading…] “How to create a SpringBoot XML REST Service”
Spring Integration provides Http Outbound Components for polling a Http Endpoints with: Http Outbound Gateway & Http Outbound Adapter.
– Http Outbound adapter: just send requests to an http endpoint.
– But Http Outbound gateway: send requests to an http endpoint then return responses.
In the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will guide you how to poll a http end point with Get request by Http Outbound Gateway.
1. How to use Spring Integration Http Inbound with Spring Boot
2. How to start Spring Integration with Spring Boot
[Continue reading…] “How to use Spring Integration Http Outbound Gateway for Polling a http end point with GET method”
Spring Data REST provides a mechanics for creating and retrieving an Object from Gemfire storage.
In the article, JavaSampleApproach will introduce you how to create a Gemfire RestfulAPI.
– How to start Embedded Gemfire Application with SpringBoot
– Infinispan Cache Solution | Spring Cache | Spring Boot
[Continue reading…] “How to create a SpringBoot Gemfire RestfulApi”