The WebSocket protocol provides new capability for web applications: full-duplex, two-way communication. So in the system where the client and server need to exchange data at high frequency and with low latency, WebSocket is the best solution. That is the reason for us to create a Spring WebSocket Application with JavaSampleApproach.
In this tutorial, JavaSampleApproach shows you a Spring Boot example that consumes Spring HATEOAS Rest API using JQuery Ajax.
In this tutorial, JavaSampleApproach shows you a Spring Boot example that uses Spring HATEOAS Rest API with JQuery Ajax.
– How to start Spring HATEOAS RestAPI with Spring Boot
– How to integrate JQuery Ajax POST/GET & Spring MVC | Spring Boot
– How to start with JSP page and static resources in Spring Boot
– Consume Spring HATEOAS Rest API using JQuery Ajax example | Spring Boot
Spring HATEOAS project helps to create REST representations that follow HATEOAS (Hypertext as the Engine of Application State) principle. In this article, we’re gonna look at way to build a Rest Service using Spring HATEOAS with Spring Boot.
So in the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will show you how to setup Angular IDE and SpringToolSuite for full-stack developers.
– How to integrate Angular 4 with SpringBoot Web App and SpringToolSuite
Angular 4 is the next version of Angular2 that comes with almost everything you need to build Across All Platforms frontend web or mobile apps with high speed & performance. So in the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will guide you through the steps of integrating Angular 4 with SpringBoot Web App and SpringToolSuite for development.
– How to configure AngularJs with Spring MVC | SpringBoot
– How to integrate Http Angularjs with Spring MVC | Spring Boot
– How to setup Angular IDE with Spring Tool Suite
– How to use Angular Http Client to fetch Data from SpringBoot RestAPI – Angular 4